The Rowanberry Suite
The Rowanberry Suite is named after the Highlands distinctive Rowanberry trees. The soft floral tones and eclectic mix of styles, furniture and decorative arts make it a characterful and luxurious room.
The Rhododendron Suite
With views of the rhododendron trees on the hillside, the spacious suite is grand with a carved wooden king-size bed, seating area by a fireplace and a pull-out sofa cum bed. Antique furniture, old paintings and decorative arts add to the nostalgia of the Victorian times.
Classic Manor Double
Our charming Victorian period style rooms are quaint and bright with a mix of soft toned floral wallpaper, tartan rugs and the original wooden floor boards and stone fireplaces.
Deluxe Manor Double
Inspired by the interiors of a rural modest Highland home, the eclectic accents of Victorian style make the rooms warm and unique with views of woodland forests to reminisce from.
Deluxe Manor Twin
Delightful rooms with a fireplace and very pleasing furnishings that accommodates two twin beds.
Amenities in the Manor Rooms
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Luxurious Goose Down Duvets and Pillows
- Soft White Cotton Linen
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Family Rooms available
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Non-Smoking Property
- Dog Friendly Hotel
- Television – LED FLAT SCREEN HD TV
- Accessible rooms and facilities available
- Accessible public toilet
- Drying Room Facility
- Ensuite rooms with Fluffy Towels, Bathrobes, Bedroom Slippers and Hair Dryers
- Souvenir and Gift Shop
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Electronic Safe
Accessible Rooms/ Special Requests
At Black Sheep Hotels, we understand that every customer has different needs and we aim to make our hotel facilities and accessible to all our guests equally. In instances where this is not possible, we will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative. For more details about our facilities, please read below:
At Black Sheep Hotels we understand that every guest has different requirements and have fully assessed and taken all reasonable available measures to ensure that the hotel facilities are accessible to all guests equally.
Each hotel has the following features:
- Ramp at entrance
- Accessible rooms and dining facilities
- Parking next to hotel main entrance
Reservations and enquiries can be made online, by phone or email. All requests are subject to availability and you will receive a confirmation from the Hotel. Please ensure that our staff are made aware of any special requests or requirements and we will all do our best to help.
When you arrive
We have special parking facilities right next to our hotel entrance. Please inform the duty manager when you are close to the Hotel and we will be delighted to collect your luggage from your car and deliver it to your room.
Our reception staff will be able to advise you about the room facilities and access to the bedrooms and public areas of the hotel.
Assistance dogs are welcome at no extra charge, subject to our Dog Policy.
If you require any assistance or further information, please phone +44 1809335021
Dog Friendly Rooms
Dogs are always welcome at the Black Sheep Hotels and all our hotels have dog-friendly rooms. We however acknowledge that we also have other guests who stay with us and would appreciate if the guidelines below could be followed. We thank you for your co-operation.
- Reservations and enquiries can be made by phone or e-mail.
- As the dog-friendly rooms are subject to availability all bookings involving dogs made via the web-site or via 3rd party online booking agents will need to be re-confirmed by the Hotel.
- A maximum of one dog will be accepted per room.
- Specific bedrooms will be allocated during your stay and guests are requested to bring their pet’s food and basket or rug to sleep on. Dogs are not allowed on the Hotel beds or furniture.
- We always ask that dogs be accompanied and request guests to please control the noise made so that other guests do not get disturbed. Dogs that constitute a nuisance to other guests may subject their owners to additional charges for loss of revenue (up to and including the cost of a guest stay).
- We request that guests do not leave their dogs alone in the room for long durations and request that they put the “Do not disturb” sign on the door if the dog is in the room alone. The hotel will not be responsible for dogs getting loose.
- With the exception of Assistance Dogs, dogs are only allowed in the designated areas of the Hotel. Detailed information can be obtained from the Hotel at the time of booking.
- In consideration to staff, children and other guests, we request that dogs are kept on a leash at all times when not in the room.
- Dogs must be walked in the designated area provided outside the Hotel and we request that guests up pick up immediately after their dog.
- The Hotel reserves the right to charge the credit or debit card provided at the time of making the booking for any damage that may be caused to the room during your stay or post departure.
- Regrettably, we do not permit any other animals other than dogs to stay in our Hotels.
Reservations and enquiries for dog-friendly rooms /accessible rooms / any other special request can be made online, by phone on +44 1809 335021 or email email@example.com. Please ensure that the requirements are clearly mentioned at the time of making your booking.