Highland Fall Fun - Rokeby Manor
Come and make memories in Scotland during Autumn!
Rokeby Manor is an ideal location to tour the Highlands as it is easy to fill your days with adventure. Choose from a variety of outdoor activities or enjoy a relaxed day at the hotel with walks by the River Garry, traditional storytelling evenings and delicious dining options from our fall menu.
Book any category of rooms or cabins for 3 nights during Autumn.
Package inclusions as per the room or cabin selected:
- Accommodation for 3 nights with breakfast and Wi-Fi.
- A 3-course dinner at Emily’s Byre on any evening of your choice.
- Scottish storytelling with Lizzie McDougall, accompanied with afternoon tea.
15% discount on Food & Beverage
- Cluanie Bar & Kitchen – The Cluanie Inn.
- Emily’s Byre - Rokeby Manor.
- Lochside Brasserie – The Whispering Pine Lodge.
15% Discount on spa therapies at The Little Salon & Spa at The Whispering Pine Lodge.
Please note that spa facilities are not applicable for pregnant women and guests below 18 years of age.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid on weekends only (Friday – Sunday) for dates of stay from 1st October till 15th November 2022.
- Bookings for spa therapies, dinner and bonfire must be made in advance to ensure availability. Black Sheep Hotels is not responsible to ensure that these package inclusions are available if no advance bookings have been made.
- Pet friendly (dogs only) rooms are subject to availability and are on a chargeable basis of £25 per pet.
- Cancellation by you 15 days before arrival – Full refund
- Cancellation by you 08 – 14 days before arrival – 50% refund.
- Cancellation by you 0 – 07 days before arrival – No refund.
- Amendments to bookings made for dates of stay / reduction in the number of people will be subject to availability of rooms and cancellation policy of the hotel.
Call: 018 093 35021/23 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org