A Cozy Highland Valentine’s Escape – Rokeby Manor
Whisk your loved one away this February to the breathtaking beauty of Scotland. Set amidst the picturesque Scottish Highlands, Rokeby Manor is the perfect escape to express your love for that someone special in your life, be it a spouse, parent, loved one or friend. During your stay, enjoy a scenic ride up Aonach Mòr Mountain on The Nevis Range mountain gondola, the only one of its kind in Britain, and savour the highest of Highland malts on a tour at the Dalwhinnie distillery.
Our special Valentine’s package is available all through February and can also be gifted to that special someone through our voucher page.
Package inclusions for 2 guests:
- Accommodation for 2 nights with breakfast.
- Liqueur chocolates and a bottle of prosecco in your room on arrival.
- A 3-course dinner at Emily’s Byre , on any evening of your choice.
- A gondola ride with at Nevis Range Mountain Resort. Includes coffee at the café perched at 650 feet above Lochaber. Transfers not included.
- A distillery tour at Dalwhinnie Distillery. Transfers not included
- A late check-out at 13:00 hours, subject to availability.
20% discount on Spa, Food & Beverage
- Emily’s Byre – Rokeby Manor.
- The Little Salon & Spa at The Whispering Pine Lodge
- The Lochside Brasserie at The Whispering Pine Lodge
- The Loch View Bar & Grill at The Whispering Pine Lodge
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid from 1st February to 28th February 2023.
- All bookings for the distillery tour and the gondola ride are subject to weather conditions and must be made atleast 72 hours in advance to ensure availability. * Black Sheep Hotels cannot guarantee availability for these package inclusions if the reservation is made less than 72 hours before your check-in date.
- If for any reason a gondola ride or a distillery tour is not possible, you will be allowed to adjust this against a spa therapy by paying the difference.
- Pet friendly (dogs only) rooms are subject to availability and are on a chargeable basis of £25 per pet per stay.
- Cancellation by you 7 days before arrival – full refund.
- Cancellation by you 4 – 7 days before arrival – 50% refund.
- Cancellation by you 0 – 3 days before arrival – no refund.
- Amendments to bookings made for dates of stay / reduction in the number of people will be subject to availability of rooms and cancellation policy of the Hotel.
- Cancellation or amendments for distillery tour and gondola ride will be as per the respective company’s terms and conditions. This component of your package may attract a retention charge even if you cancel your reservation or change your dates of stay.
Call: 018 093 35021/23 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org